UI is small on my high resolution monitor
Posted by james todd, Last modified by james todd on 09 April 2019 02:01 PM
If you have a high resolution monitor, the software user interface, may be too small for you to easily see it. |
Here is how you can fix this isssue
1. Go thee main program exe fille. for example
C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Surgeon 2\, find the VideoSurgeon.exe file and right click and select Properties.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Song Surgeon 5\, find the SongSurgeon5.exe file and right click and select Properties.
2. Go to the Compatibility Tab.
3. Toward bottom, find and click button that says Change High DPI settings.
4. Once this is opened, toward the bottom check the box that says "Override high DPI Scaling...."
and then in the dropdown box below it, select System.
5. Click okay, and apply these changes.
6. Open Video Surgeon. The display should now be significantly larger.
If this doesn't work, complete a Incident Support Ticket.