Warning: Please always make sure that the file or program in question really is absolutely safe!
To exclude a file or folder from the AVG scan detection:
- Open your AVG program.
- From the Options menu, select Advanced settings.
- In the left pane, select Exceptions.
- In the right pane, click Add exception.
- In the drop-down menu, select exception type - File or Folder.
- Browse to the file or folder that you want to exclude.
- Select whether you want to apply the exception also for other listed AVG components.
- Click OK to save details of the exception.
- Click OK again to save the settings.