Win: VS opens on task bar but will not open on your screen
Posted by James Todd (Import) on 01 May 2014 01:56 PM
On a small number of machine we have seen an issue where the program opens and can be seen on the |
task bar but it will NOT open on the screen. If you are experiencing this issue, please try the following.
1. Close Video Surgeon
2. Go to your Start button and when the search box open type in: Regedit.exe
3. This will open your registry on your screen.
4. Brows to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TMJ Inc\Video Surgeon\MainWindow
5. Double click on Position
6. Change value from “@Point(50802 161)” (or whatever it is) to this “@Point(100 10)”
7. Click Okay to save then close Regedit.
6. Now open VS app