Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015
Posted by james todd on 20 August 2015 08:48 AM
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015.
2. In the Settings window, go to the Additional section and select Threats and exclusions in the right frame.
3. In the Threats and exclusions settings window, click the Specify trusted applications link. Svhost is already excluded by default.
4. Click on the 'Add' (Svhost is already excluded by default).
5. Click on 'Browse...' in the lower left.
6. Select your program(s) one at a time. You can copy/paste the full path to the program(s), or browse. 7-Zip is being used as an example
7. Check all check boxes:
8. Click on the 'Add' button. If more than one program needs to be excluded, repeat the above steps to add it.
9. Close the 'Trusted applications' window
10. Click the Back arrow in the upper left twice to return to the main window.